Here we have another health-related topic. This time we are going to tell you about the benefits of drinking bitter leaf water. This herb has been known in Africa for many years, but what about modern research? Read on to know more.
What are the health benefits of drinking bitter leaf water?
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in medicine. Bitter leaf water may be the most popular product made of this herb. Here we have the list of health benefits of drinking bitter leaf water:
- The product is rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals;
- Bitter leaf water can help women to stay young for a longer time, because it contains ß-carotene that positively affect female gender hormones;
- It is beneficial to drink bitter leaf water to improve appetite;
- The product is helpful in treating Ringworm and some other kinds of skin infections;
- It helps lactating mothers to produce milk;
- Another bitter leaf water benefit is that it helps to cure cough;
- It helps to treat rashes and itching
- One of the main benefits of drinking bitter leaf water is that it detoxes whole body;
- The product is helpful during the treatment of Hepatitis B;
- It tones ups the kidney and the liver;
- It helps to feel relief from fatigue;
- Bitter leaf water is beneficial while curing parasitic intestinal infections;
- Drinking bitter leaf water can reduce toothache. See also: How to make soya milk powder for babies?
- The herb is known as a laxative and anthelmintic product;
- Drink bitter leaf water support the immune system;
- Some researchers claim that bitter leaf helps to treat memory loss;
- Scholars also claim that bitter leaf beneficial in curing Insomnia;
- You can use bitter leaf water for in curing indigestion and ache;
- The juice of this leaf is extremely effective in the treatment of Malaria;
Scientific researches on benefits of bitter leaf water
It is known that bitter leaf is actively used in African countries to treat Malaria. Bitter leaf is available in many areas of the continent. Researchers claim that bitter leaf juice can help speed up metabolism, which is helpful for many systems of the body. I also has great benefits for those who want to lose weight.
The juice of leaf helps to decrease high level of blood sugar. It also affects the skin and helps to avoid many skin problems, because the leaf contains antibiotic and antifungal properties.
It is important to note that before using herbal products especially in large quantities, it is better to consult a herbal medicine expert or your doctor.
Leave a Reply